Principles of Accounting I Com Part 1 by Sohail Afzal PDF: A Comprehensive Guide
If you are looking for a book that covers the basics of accounting for intermediate level students, you might want to check out Principles of Accounting I Com Part 1 by Sohail Afzal. This book is recommended for I.Com Part one students of Federal Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education (FBISE) or any Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education of Punjab, Sindh, KPK, Balochistan and Azad Kashmir[^1^]. It is also suitable for D.B.A / D.Com / I.Com Part one students[^2^].
In this article, we will give you an overview of what this book contains, how it can help you learn accounting concepts and skills, and where you can download it for free.
What is Principles of Accounting I Com Part 1 by Sohail Afzal?
Principles of Accounting I Com Part 1 by Sohail Afzal is a book that explains the fundamental concepts and principles of accounting in a simple and easy-to-understand manner. It covers topics such as transaction and accounting equation, analysis of business transactions and double entry system, journal, ledger, cash book and bank reconciliation statement, final accounts, adjustments, worksheet, financial statements, capital and revenue, rectifying errors, and accounting for bills of exchange[^1^] [^2^].
The book also provides examples, illustrations, diagrams, tables, charts, exercises, problems, solutions, key points, summaries, and review questions to help students grasp the accounting concepts and apply them in practice. The book is written by Sohail Afzal and M. Arif Ch., who are experienced teachers and authors of accounting books for various levels of education[^1^] [^2^].
How can Principles of Accounting I Com Part 1 by Sohail Afzal help you learn accounting?
Principles of Accounting I Com Part 1 by Sohail Afzal can help you learn accounting in several ways:
- It introduces you to the basic concepts and principles of accounting that are essential for any business or organization.
- It teaches you how to record, classify, summarize, analyze, and interpret business transactions using the double entry system.
- It shows you how to prepare financial statements such as income statement, balance sheet, statement of changes in equity, and statement of cash flows.
- It explains how to adjust the accounts for accruals, prepayments, depreciation, bad debts, provision for doubtful debts, closing stock, etc.
- It helps you understand the difference between capital and revenue items and how to treat them in the accounts.
- It guides you how to rectify errors in the books of accounts and prepare a suspense account.
- It demonstrates how to deal with bills of exchange and promissory notes in the accounts.
By studying this book, you can gain a solid foundation in accounting that will prepare you for further studies or professional careers in accounting or related fields.
Where can you download Principles of Accounting I Com Part 1 by Sohail Afzal PDF for free?
If you want to download Principles of Accounting I Com Part 1 by Sohail Afzal PDF for free, you can visit some websites that offer free PDF ebooks with this keyword. For example:
- Trello[^3^]: This website has a card that contains a link to download the PDF file.
- Surat.disdikbud.jombangkab.go.id[^4^]: This website has a PDF file that you can view online or download.
- Master.realoem.com[^5^]: This website has a PDF file that you can view online or download.
However, please note that these websites may not have the latest or complete version of the book. They may also have some errors or viruses that could harm your device. Therefore, we