How to Use iFont Donate Exper to Customize Your Android Fonts
If you are bored with the default fonts on your Android device, you might want to try iFont Donate Exper, a powerful app that lets you change the fonts of your system and apps with ease. iFont Donate Exper is the paid version of iFont, which offers more features and supports more languages. In this article, we will show you how to use iFont Donate Exper to customize your Android fonts.
What is iFont Donate Exper?
iFont Donate Exper is an app that allows you to download and install hundreds of fonts on your Android device. You can use it to change the fonts of your system settings, launcher, keyboard, browser, messaging app, and more. You can also create your own fonts using the font maker feature. iFont Donate Exper supports over 60 languages, including Arabic, Chinese, Hindi, Japanese, Korean, Russian, and more.
How to Download and Install iFont Donate Exper?
To use iFont Donate Exper, you need to have a rooted Android device or a device that supports FlipFont. You can check if your device supports FlipFont by going to Settings > Display > Font Style. If you see a list of fonts there, you can use iFont Donate Exper without rooting. If not, you need to root your device first.
To download and install iFont Donate Exper, follow these steps:
- Go to the Google Play Store and search for iFont Donate Exper. Alternatively, you can use this link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kapp.ifont.donate.exper
- Tap on the Install button and wait for the app to download and install.
- Open the app and grant it the necessary permissions.
- You will see a list of fonts that you can download and apply. You can also browse by categories or languages.
- Tap on the font that you like and then tap on Download. The font will be downloaded to your device.
- After the download is complete, tap on Set. The app will ask you to reboot your device. Tap on OK and wait for your device to restart.
- After the reboot, you will see that the font has been applied to your device. You can check it by going to Settings > Display > Font Style.
How to Create Your Own Fonts with iFont Donate Exper?
If you want to create your own fonts with iFont Donate Exper, you can use the font maker feature. To do this, follow these steps:
- Open the app and tap on the Font Maker icon at the bottom.
- You will see a blank canvas where you can draw your own letters. You can use the tools at the top to change the color, size, shape, and style of your letters.
- Draw each letter of the alphabet one by one. You can also draw numbers and symbols if you want.
- When you are done with drawing all the letters, tap on Save at the top right corner. You will be asked to name your font and choose a language for it.
- Tap on OK and your font will be saved to your device.
- To apply your font, go back to the main screen of the app and tap on My Font. You will see your font there.
- Tap on it and then tap on Set. The app will ask you to reboot your device. Tap on OK and wait for your device to restart.
- After the reboot, you will see that your font has been applied to your device.
iFont Donate Exper is a great app for customizing your Android fonts. You can download and install hundreds of fonts from various categories and languages. You can also create your own fonts using the font maker feature. iFont Donate Exper is easy to use and works on most Android devices. If you want to give your device a new look with different fonts, you should try iFont Donate Exper today!