How to Use ThunderSoft Screen Recorder Pro 7.7.0 Key to Record and Edit Videos
ThunderSoft Screen Recorder Pro 7.7.0 Key is a powerful and easy-to-use screen recording software and video editing software. It allows you to capture screen video, audio and microphone sound at the same time, and edit them with various effects and tools. You can use it to record your desktop, make video tutorials, create software demos or record game videos. In this article, we will show you how to use ThunderSoft Screen Recorder Pro 7.7.0 Key to record and edit videos.
Step 1: Download and Install ThunderSoft Screen Recorder Pro 7.7.0 Key
To use ThunderSoft Screen Recorder Pro 7.7.0 Key, you need to download and install it on your computer first. You can download it from the official website[^1^] or from other reliable sources[^2^]. After downloading, run the setup file and follow the instructions to install it on your computer.
Step 2: Launch ThunderSoft Screen Recorder Pro 7.7.0 Key and Select Recording Mode
After installing ThunderSoft Screen Recorder Pro 7.7.0 Key, launch it from your desktop or start menu. You will see the main interface of the software, which has four buttons: Full Screen, Custom Area, Camera and Audio Only. You can choose one of them according to your recording needs.
- Full Screen: This mode will record your entire screen.
- Custom Area: This mode will let you select a specific area of your screen to record.
- Camera: This mode will record from your webcam or other connected cameras.
- Audio Only: This mode will record only audio from your computer sounds or microphone.
You can also click the Settings button on the top right corner to adjust the recording parameters, such as video format, frame rate, quality, audio source, hotkeys and watermark.
Step 3: Start Recording
After selecting the recording mode and settings, click the red Record button on the bottom right corner to start recording. You will see a countdown timer before the recording begins. You can also use the hotkeys to control the recording process.
- F9: Start/Pause/Resume recording
- F10: Stop recording
- F11: Capture screenshot
- F12: Show/Hide mouse click effect
During the recording, you can see the elapsed time, file size and frame rate on the top left corner of the screen. You can also click the Pause button to pause the recording or the Stop button to end the recording.
Step 4: Edit Your Video
After stopping the recording, you will see a preview window where you can play back your recorded video. You can also click the Edit button on the bottom left corner to enter the video editing mode.
In the video editing mode, you can use various tools and effects to enhance your video, such as:
- Cut: This tool will let you trim unwanted parts of your video.
- Crop: This tool will let you crop your video to a different aspect ratio or size.
- Rotate: This tool will let you rotate or flip your video horizontally or vertically.
- Add Music: This tool will let you add background music to your video from your local files or online sources.
- Add Subtitle: This tool will let you add subtitles to your video from your local files or online sources.
- Add Watermark: This tool will let you add text or image watermark to your video.
- Add Transition: This tool will let you add transition effects between different clips of your video.
- Add Filter: This tool will let you add various filters to your video, such as grayscale, sepia, sketch, etc.
You can also adjust the volume, brightness, contrast, saturation and speed of your video using the sliders on the