How to Use Egr Remover Keygen Generator to Disable EGR Valve in Your Car
EGR valve is a device that recirculates exhaust gas back into the engine to reduce nitrogen oxide emissions. However, it can also cause problems such as reduced engine performance, increased fuel consumption, carbon buildup, and engine damage. If you want to disable the EGR valve in your car, you need a software tool that can modify the engine control unit (ECU) parameters. One of the most popular tools for this purpose is Egr Remover Keygen Generator.
Egr Remover Keygen Generator is a software that can remove the EGR function from various ECU types, such as Bosch, Delphi, Siemens, Denso, Marelli, and more. It can also remove other functions such as DPF (diesel particulate filter), Lambda (oxygen sensor), and AdBlue (urea injection). It is easy to use and compatible with Windows 10 64-bit operating system. You just need to install the software, run it, generate a license key, and load the original ECU file. The software will automatically detect the ECU type and remove the EGR function. You can then save the modified ECU file and write it back to your car using an OBD2 device.
In this article, we will show you how to use Egr Remover Keygen Generator to disable the EGR valve in your car. You will need the following items:
- A laptop or PC with Windows 10 64-bit operating system
- Egr Remover Keygen Generator software (you can download it from here or here)
- An OBD2 device that can read and write ECU files (such as Kess V2, Ktag, MPPS, etc.)
- A USB cable to connect the OBD2 device to your laptop or PC
- An original ECU file from your car (you can read it using the OBD2 device)
Follow these steps to use Egr Remover Keygen Generator to disable the EGR valve in your car:
- Install Egr Remover Keygen Generator software on your laptop or PC. Turn off your antivirus program during installation.
- Run the software and press Ctrl+C in the ID window. A code will be copied to your clipboard.
- Open the keygen file and paste the code there. Press Generate. A license key file (data.bin) will be created.
- Copy the license key file (data.bin) to the following folders: C:\Program Files (x86)\Professional DPF Remover and C:\Program Files (x86)\Professional EGR Remover.
- Run the software again and select Professional EGR Remover from the menu.
- Click on Open File and load the original ECU file from your car.
- The software will automatically detect the ECU type and remove the EGR function. You can see the changes in the hex editor window.
- Click on Save File and save the modified ECU file with a different name.
- Connect the OBD2 device to your laptop or PC using a USB cable.
- Connect the OBD2 device to your car using an OBD2 port.
- Write the modified ECU file to your car using the OBD2 device.
- Disconnect the OBD2 device from your car and laptop or PC.
- Start your car and enjoy improved engine performance and fuel efficiency.
Congratulations! You have successfully used Egr Remover Keygen Generator to disable the EGR valve in your car. If you have any questions or problems, you can visit MHH Auto Forum for more information and support.