How to Reset Epson Px730wd Printer with Free Adjustment Program
If you own an Epson Px730wd printer, you may encounter some errors related to the waste ink pad counter. This is a part of the printer that collects the excess ink during printing and cleaning. When the waste ink pad counter reaches a certain limit, the printer will stop working and display an error message such as “A printer’s ink pads are at the end of their service life” or “Parts inside your printer are near the end of their service life”.
To fix this problem, you need to reset the waste ink pad counter using an adjustment program. An adjustment program is a software tool that allows you to perform various maintenance functions on your printer, such as resetting the waste ink pad counter, checking the ink level, cleaning the print head, and more.
There are many adjustment programs available online, but some of them are not free or compatible with your printer model. In this article, we will show you how to download and use a free adjustment program that works for Epson Px730wd printer.
Steps to Reset Epson Px730wd Printer with Free Adjustment Program
- Download the free adjustment program for Epson Px730wd printer from this link: https://goo.gl/wAZIHR. This is a YouTube video that contains the download link in the description. You can also watch the video for a visual guide on how to use the program.
- Extract the downloaded file and run the “AdjProg.exe” file. You may need to disable your antivirus or firewall temporarily as some of them may block the program.
- Select your printer model and port from the drop-down menus and click “OK”.
- Click “Particular adjustment mode” on the main window.
- Select “Waste ink pad counter” from the list and click “OK”.
- Check the boxes next to “Main pad counter” and “Platen pad counter” and click “Check”. The program will display the current values of the waste ink pad counters.
- Click “Initialization” to reset the waste ink pad counters to zero. The program will ask you to turn off and on your printer. Follow the instructions and click “OK”.
- Click “Finish” to exit the program.
Congratulations! You have successfully reset your Epson Px730wd printer with a free adjustment program. You can now use your printer normally without any errors. However, keep in mind that resetting the waste ink pad counter does not clean or replace the actual waste ink pads. You may need to contact a professional service center to do that if necessary.
Benefits of Using an Adjustment Program for Epson Px730wd Printer
Using an adjustment program for your Epson Px730wd printer has many benefits. Here are some of them:
- You can save money and time by fixing the waste ink pad counter error yourself without having to take your printer to a service center or buy a new one.
- You can extend the lifespan of your printer by preventing it from being damaged by the overflow of waste ink.
- You can improve the print quality and performance of your printer by performing other maintenance functions such as cleaning the print head, aligning the print head, checking the nozzle pattern, and more.
- You can access advanced features and settings of your printer that are not available in the standard driver or software.
Precautions to Take When Using an Adjustment Program for Epson Px730wd Printer
While using an adjustment program for your Epson Px730wd printer is easy and convenient, there are some precautions that you need to take to avoid any problems or risks. Here are some of them:
- Make sure that you download the adjustment program from a reliable and trusted source. Some websites may offer fake or malicious programs that can harm your computer or printer.
- Make sure that you use the correct adjustment program for your printer model and region. Using an incompatible or outdated program may cause errors or damage your printer.
- Make sure that you follow the instructions carefully and do not change any settings that you are not sure about. Some functions of the adjustment program may require technical knowledge and experience.
- Make sure that you backup your printer settings and data before using the adjustment program. Some functions of the adjustment program may reset or erase your printer settings and data.