How to Play Taito Type X2 Arcade Games on Your PC
If you are a fan of arcade games, you might have heard of Taito Type X2, a platform for arcade systems that was released by Taito Corporation in 2005. Taito Type X2 is the successor of Taito Type X and features improved graphics, sound, and networking capabilities. Some of the popular games that run on Taito Type X2 are BlazBlue, King of Fighters XII, Street Fighter IV, and Tekken 6.
But what if you want to play these games on your PC? Well, there is a way to do that, thanks to a software called Arcade PC Loader. Arcade PC Loader is a program that allows you to run arcade games that are compatible with Taito Type X, Taito Type X2, and Taito Type X Zero on your Windows PC. You can download Arcade PC Loader from this website. The latest version is 1.5.60, which was released in February 2020.
Here are the steps to install and use Arcade PC Loader:
- Download the Arcade PC Loader zip file from the website and extract it to a folder on your PC.
- Download the game ROMs that you want to play from this website. Make sure they are compatible with Taito Type X2. You can check the compatibility list here.
- Copy the game ROMs to the “roms” folder inside the Arcade PC Loader folder.
- Run the ArcadePC Loader.exe file and select the game that you want to play from the list.
- Configure the controls, graphics, sound, and network settings according to your preference.
- Enjoy playing your favorite arcade games on your PC!
Arcade PC Loader is a great way to experience the thrill of arcade gaming on your PC. However, please note that some games may not run smoothly or have some glitches due to emulation issues. Also, please respect the copyright laws and only download games that you own or have permission to use.
If you want to play more games on Taito Type X2, you can also check out some of the other arcade loaders that are available online. Some of them are:
- TeknoParrot: This is a loader that supports games from Sega RingEdge, RingWide, Lindbergh, Europa-R and Namco ES3X systems. You can download it from this website. Some of the games that you can play with TeknoParrot are After Burner Climax, Initial D Arcade Stage 8 Infinity, Mario Kart Arcade GP DX, and Sega Rally 3.
- JConfig: This is a loader that supports games from Taito Type X Zero, Taito Type X3, Taito NESiCAxLive, Sega RingEdge 2, Sega Nu 1 and 2, and Konami Bemani systems. You can download it from this website. Some of the games that you can play with JConfig are Groove Coaster 2: Heavenly Festival, Persona 4: The Ultimax Ultra Suplex Hold, School of Ragnarok, and Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: All-Star Carnival.
- Game Loader All RH: This is a loader that supports games from Taito Type X Zero, Taito Type X3, Taito NESiCAxLive, Sega RingEdge 2, Sega Nu 1 and 2, Konami Bemani, Namco System ES3 A/B/C/D/E/F/G/H/I/J/K/L/M/N/O/P/Q/R/S/T/U/V/W/X/Y/Z/AA/AB/AC/AD/AE/AF/AG/AH/AI/AJ/AK/AL/AM/AN/AO/AP/AQ/AR/AS/AT/AU/AV/AW/AX/AY/AZ systems. You can download it from this website. Some of the games that you can play with Game Loader All RH are Battle Fantasia: Revised Edition, Chaos Code: New Sign of Catastrophe, Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus R, and Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late[st].
With these arcade loaders, you can enjoy a wide range of arcade games on your PC. However, please note that some games may require additional files or patches to run properly. Also, please respect the copyright laws and only download games that you own or have permission to use.