How to Install Official Wiko Rainbow 3G Stock Rom For SP-Flashtool
If you are looking for a way to restore your Wiko Rainbow 3G to its original state, you can use the official stock rom for SP-Flashtool. This firmware will help you fix any software issues, such as bootloop, virus infection, or system corruption. In this article, we will show you how to download and install the official Wiko Rainbow 3G stock rom for SP-Flashtool step by step.
- A Wiko Rainbow 3G device with at least 50% battery level.
- A computer running Windows OS.
- A USB cable to connect your device to the computer.
- The official Wiko Rainbow 3G stock rom for SP-Flashtool. You can download it from here.
- The latest version of SP-Flashtool. You can download it from here.
- The MediaTek USB VCOM drivers. You can download them from here.
Before proceeding, please note that flashing the stock rom will erase all your data and settings on your device. Therefore, it is recommended to backup your important data before flashing. Also, flashing the stock rom may void your warranty or brick your device if done incorrectly. Therefore, proceed at your own risk and follow the instructions carefully.
- Extract the downloaded stock rom and SP-Flashtool files to a folder on your computer.
- Install the MediaTek USB VCOM drivers on your computer.
- Run SP-Flashtool.exe as administrator from the extracted folder.
- Click on the “Download” tab and then click on the “Scatter-loading” button.
- Browse to the extracted stock rom folder and select the MT6582_Android_scatter.txt file.
- Make sure all the boxes are checked and then click on the “Download” button.
- Turn off your device and remove the battery (if possible).
- Connect your device to the computer via USB cable while holding the volume down button (or both volume buttons).
- Wait for SP-Flashtool to detect your device and start flashing the stock rom.
- You will see a green circle with a check mark when the flashing is completed.
- Disconnect your device from the computer and insert the battery (if removed).
- Turn on your device and wait for it to boot up.
You have successfully installed the official Wiko Rainbow 3G stock rom for SP-Flashtool. You can now enjoy your device with its original firmware and performance. If you have any questions or problems, feel free to leave a comment below.
If you encounter any issues while flashing the stock rom, you can try the following solutions:
- If SP-Flashtool does not detect your device, make sure you have installed the MediaTek USB VCOM drivers correctly and try using a different USB port or cable.
- If SP-Flashtool gives you an error message, such as BROM ERROR or STATUS ERROR, make sure you have selected the correct scatter file and try changing the download mode to “Firmware Upgrade” or “Format All + Download”.
- If your device gets stuck on a bootloop or does not boot up at all after flashing, try performing a factory reset from the recovery mode. To enter the recovery mode, turn off your device and then press and hold the power and volume up buttons until you see the Wiko logo. Then use the volume buttons to navigate and the power button to select. Choose “wipe data/factory reset” and confirm. Then choose “reboot system now” and wait for your device to restart.
If none of these solutions work, you may need to flash your device with a different stock rom or seek professional help.