How to Install IT9910 Grabber Device (HD) Driver For Windows 10 149
If you have a video capture device that uses the IT9910 chipset, such as the AverMedia EZMaker 7 or the Diamond VC500, you may have trouble finding a compatible driver for Windows 10 149. This is because the official driver from the manufacturer only supports up to Windows 10 10586. Fortunately, there is a workaround that allows you to use the IT9910 Grabber Device (HD) driver on Windows 10 149 without any issues. Here are the steps to follow:
- Download the IT9910 Grabber Device (HD) driver from this link. This is a modified version of the driver that works on Windows 10 149.
- Extract the zip file to a folder on your computer.
- Connect your video capture device to your computer via USB.
- Open Device Manager and locate your video capture device under Other devices or Sound, video and game controllers. It may show up as Unknown device or IT9910 Grabber Device (HD).
- Right-click on your video capture device and select Update driver.
- Select Browse my computer for driver software.
- Select Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer.
- Select Have disk and browse to the folder where you extracted the driver zip file.
- Select the IT9910.inf file and click Open.
- Select IT9910 Grabber Device (HD) from the list of compatible hardware and click Next.
- Click Install this driver software anyway if you get a warning message.
- Wait for the installation to complete and click Close.
Congratulations! You have successfully installed the IT9910 Grabber Device (HD) driver for Windows 10 149. You can now use your video capture device with any software that supports it, such as OBS Studio, VLC Media Player, or Windows Movie Maker. Enjoy!
Troubleshooting Tips for IT9910 Grabber Device (HD) Driver
If you encounter any problems with the IT9910 Grabber Device (HD) driver on Windows 10 149, here are some tips to help you fix them:
- If you get a message saying “This device cannot start. (Code 10)” or “This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for this device. (Code 31)”, try uninstalling and reinstalling the driver following the steps above.
- If you get a message saying “The drivers for this device are not installed. (Code 28)” or “Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)”, try updating your Windows 10 to the latest version or using a different USB port.
- If you get a message saying “No video signal detected” or “No audio signal detected” when using your video capture device, try changing the video and audio settings in your software or using a different video and audio source.
- If you get poor video or audio quality when using your video capture device, try lowering the resolution, frame rate, or bitrate in your software or using a better video and audio cable.
- If you have any other issues with the IT9910 Grabber Device (HD) driver on Windows 10 149, you can contact the manufacturer of your video capture device for further assistance or search online for more solutions.
We hope this article has helped you install and use the IT9910 Grabber Device (HD) driver on Windows 10 149. If you have any feedback or questions, please leave a comment below. Thank you for reading!