Here is what I came up with:
How to Install Cordia2.shx Font in AutoCAD
Cordia2.shx is a font that supports Thai and English languages and can be used in AutoCAD drawings. However, installing this font is not as simple as copying and pasting it into the fonts folder. In this article, we will show you how to install Cordia2.shx font in AutoCAD step by step.
- Download the Cordia2.shx font file from this link. You can also find other fonts for AutoCAD at this link.
- Open the folder where you saved the Cordia2.shx file and copy it.
- Open the folder where AutoCAD is installed. The default location is C:\Program Files\Autodesk\AutoCAD 20xx\Fonts, where xx is the version number of your AutoCAD.
- Paste the Cordia2.shx file into the Fonts folder.
- Open AutoCAD and create a new drawing or open an existing one.
- Click on the Text tool on the Annotate tab or type TEXT on the command line.
- In the Text Formatting dialog box, click on the Font Name drop-down menu and select Cordia2.shx from the list.
- Type your text in Thai or English and click OK.
- You should see your text displayed with the Cordia2.shx font. You can also change the font size, style, color, alignment, and other properties as you wish.
Congratulations! You have successfully installed and used Cordia2.shx font in AutoCAD. You can now create drawings with Thai and English text using this font. If you have any questions or problems, please leave a comment below.
Some tips and tricks for using Cordia2.shx font in AutoCAD:
- If you want to use Cordia2.shx font for all your drawings, you can set it as the default text style. To do this, click on the Text Style tool on the Annotate tab or type STYLE on the command line. In the Text Style dialog box, select Cordia2.shx from the Font Name drop-down menu and click Set Current. Click OK to close the dialog box.
- If you want to use Cordia2.shx font for some of your drawings, but not all of them, you can create a new text style with this font. To do this, click on the Text Style tool on the Annotate tab or type STYLE on the command line. In the Text Style dialog box, click New and give a name to your new text style. Then select Cordia2.shx from the Font Name drop-down menu and click OK. You can then apply this text style to your text objects by selecting them and choosing the text style from the Properties panel.
- If you want to use Cordia2.shx font for some of your text objects, but not all of them, you can override the text style for those objects. To do this, select the text objects that you want to change and click on the Text Editor tool on the Annotate tab or type ED on the command line. In the Text Formatting dialog box, select Cordia2.shx from the Font Name drop-down menu and click OK. This will change the font for those text objects only.
We hope you found this article useful and learned how to install and use Cordia2.shx font in AutoCAD. If you have any feedback or suggestions, please let us know in the comments section below.