How to Install and Activate Delphi 2015.3 Software for Car and Truck Diagnostics
If you are looking for a reliable and easy-to-use diagnostic tool for your car or truck, you may want to consider the Delphi DS150E New VCI. This device supports faster diagnosis on more than 54,000 systems on over 4,000 models from over 48 vehicle manufacturers[^1^]. It also offers full system coverage for BMW, VAG, Ford, Peugeot, Citroen, Renault, Vauxhall, Rover, Fiat, Volvo, Mazda, Mercedes, Smart, Nissan, Subaru, Toyota, Hyundai and more[^1^].
However, before you can use the Delphi DS150E New VCI, you need to install and activate the Delphi 2015.3 software on your computer. This software is the latest version of the Delphi diagnostic software that works with any serial (no blacklists) clone[^2^]. It also has a faster operating speed and more diagnostic functionalities than the previous versions[^2^].
In this article, we will show you how to install and activate the Delphi 2015.3 software step by step. You will need the following items:
- A computer with Windows 7, 8 or 8.1 operating system
- A DVD-ROM drive or a USB flash drive
- A Bluetooth or USB interface
- A Delphi DS150E New VCI device
- A Delphi 2015.3 software DVD or a zip file downloaded from the internet
- A Delphi 2015.3 keygen-activation tool downloaded from the internet
Here are the steps to follow:
- Insert the Delphi 2015.3 software DVD into your DVD-ROM drive or copy the zip file to your USB flash drive. If you have downloaded the zip file from the internet, you need to extract it first.
- Run the setup.exe file from the DVD or USB flash drive and follow the instructions on the screen to install the software.
- When the installation is complete, do not run the software yet. Instead, open the Delphi 2015.3 keygen-activation tool that you have downloaded from the internet.
- Select “DS150E (New VCI)” as your product type and click “Start”.
- The keygen-activation tool will generate an activation code for your computer. Copy this code and paste it into a text file named “FileActivation.xml”. Save this file on your desktop.
- Run the Delphi 2015.3 software from your desktop shortcut or start menu. The software will ask you to activate it.
- Select “Yes” to open the activation page. Click “Browse” and select the “FileActivation.xml” file that you have saved on your desktop.
- Click “Open” and then “Send”. The software will activate itself automatically.
- You can now use the Delphi 2015.3 software with your Delphi DS150E New VCI device. Connect the device to your car or truck via OBD2 port and to your computer via Bluetooth or USB interface.
- Enjoy diagnosing and repairing your vehicle with the Delphi DS150E New VCI!
We hope this article has helped you with installing and activating the Delphi 2015.3 software for car and truck diagnostics. If you have any questions or problems, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.