How to Forge Your Gears in Godswar Online
Godswar Online is a free-to-play MMORPG based on Greek mythology. In this game, you can choose to join one of four factions: Athens, Sparta, Troy or Crete. You can also customize your character with various gears, skills and pets.
One of the most important aspects of the game is forging your gears. Forging allows you to enhance the quality and grade of your equipments, which can improve your stats and performance in battles. However, forging is not easy and requires a lot of patience, gold and materials. In this article, we will show you some tips and tricks on how to forge your gears in Godswar Online.
What is Forging?
Forging is a process that combines two or more gears of the same type (weapon, armor, accessory) into a new gear with higher quality or grade. Quality refers to the color of the gear’s name, which indicates its rarity and attributes. Grade refers to the number of stars on the gear’s icon, which indicates its level and potential.
The quality of gears ranges from common (white) to mystic (purple), while the grade of gears ranges from 1 to 12. The higher the quality and grade of a gear, the better its stats and effects. For example, a mystic grade 12 sword will have much higher attack power and critical rate than a common grade 1 sword.
To forge your gears, you need to use gems and crystals as materials. Gems are used to increase the quality of gears, while crystals are used to increase the grade of gears. Gems and crystals can be obtained from various sources, such as quests, events, dungeons, shops and drops. There are four levels of gems and crystals, each with different success rates and costs.
How to Forge Your Gears?
To forge your gears, you need to go to the Forge NPC in any city. There, you can select two or more gears of the same type that you want to combine. You also need to select a gem or a crystal that matches the level of your target gear. For example, if you want to forge a level 50 gear, you need to use a level 50 gem or crystal.
After selecting your materials, you can click on the Forge button to start the process. The success rate of forging depends on several factors, such as the quality and grade of your base gears, the level and type of your gem or crystal, and your luck. If you succeed, you will get a new gear with higher quality or grade than your base gears. If you fail, you will lose your base gears and materials.
There are some ways to increase your chances of forging successfully. One way is to use more base gears or materials than required. For example, if you use two level 50 gems instead of one to forge a level 50 gear, you will have a higher success rate. Another way is to use special items that can boost your success rate or protect your base gears from being destroyed. For example, you can use Lucky Charms or Protection Scrolls that can be bought from shops or obtained from events.
What are Some Forging Tips and Tricks?
Here are some forging tips and tricks that can help you save time and money while forging your gears:
- Always check the market prices of gems and crystals before buying them from shops or other players. Sometimes, you can find cheaper deals or bargains that can save you a lot of gold.
- Always compare the stats and effects of your base gears and target gear before forging them. Sometimes, it may not be worth it to forge a gear that has only a slight improvement or even a downgrade in some aspects.
- Always backup your important gears before forging them. You can use the Warehouse NPC or the Bank NPC to store your gears safely. This way, you can avoid losing them in case of a forging failure.
- Always plan ahead and set a goal for your forging process. For example, if you want to forge a mystic grade 12 gear, you need to know how many gems and crystals you need, how much gold you need to spend, and how long it will take.
- Always be patient and persistent while forging your