How to Flash Walton Primo S6 with MT6737T DA Fix Customer Care Firmware
If you are looking for a way to flash your Walton Primo S6 smartphone with the latest MT6737T DA Fix Customer Care Firmware, you have come to the right place. In this article, we will show you how to download and install the flash file on your device using a simple and easy method.
Flashing your Walton Primo S6 with the MT6737T DA Fix Customer Care Firmware can help you solve various issues such as bootloop, hang on logo, dead recovery, virus infection, network problem, etc. It can also improve the performance and stability of your device and give you access to the latest features and security updates.
Before you proceed with the flashing process, make sure you have backed up all your important data and files from your device. Flashing will erase all your data and may void your warranty. Also, make sure you have enough battery charge (at least 50%) and a stable internet connection.
Steps to Flash Walton Primo S6 with MT6737T DA Fix Customer Care Firmware
- Download the Walton Primo S6 flash file from here. The file size is about 1.5 GB and it contains the firmware, flash tool, driver, and user manual.
- Extract the zip file to a folder on your computer. You will see four files: MT6737T_Android_scatter.txt, SP_Flash_Tool_v5.1824_Win.zip, Driver_Auto_Installer_v5.1632.zip, and Walton_Primo_S6_User_Manual.pdf.
- Install the driver on your computer by running the Driver_Auto_Installer_v5.1632.exe file. This will ensure that your device is recognized by the flash tool.
- Open the SP_Flash_Tool_v5.1824_Win folder and run the flash_tool.exe file as administrator.
- Click on the Download tab and then click on the Scatter-loading button.
- Browse to the folder where you extracted the flash file and select the MT6737T_Android_scatter.txt file.
- All the partitions of the firmware will be loaded on the flash tool. Make sure they are all checked.
- Click on the Download button at the top of the flash tool.
- Turn off your Walton Primo S6 device and remove the battery (if removable).
- Connect your device to the computer using a USB cable while holding the Volume Down or Volume Up button (or both).
- The flashing process will start automatically and you will see a progress bar on the flash tool.
- Wait until you see a green tick mark on the flash tool indicating that the flashing is completed successfully.
- Disconnect your device from the computer and insert the battery (if removed).
- Turn on your device and enjoy the new firmware.
Congratulations! You have successfully flashed your Walton Primo S6 with the MT6737T DA Fix Customer Care Firmware. If you have any questions or problems, feel free to contact us or leave a comment below. We hope this article was helpful for you.