How to Flash Android Tablets with RKAndroidTool v1.35
If you have an Android tablet, e-book or MID device based on Fuzhou Rockchips SoC, such as Tronsmart, Wexler, Pipo, Minix, Ritmix, ONDA, Teclast, Texet, etc., you might want to flash a custom ROM or update the firmware on your device. One of the tools that can help you do that is RKAndroidTool v1.35.
RKAndroidTool v1.35 is a small application for Windows computer created by Rockchip Mobile Inc, which allows you to flash the stock flash file or custom ROM on your Rockchip device. It supports various Rockchip models, such as RK2818, RK2808A, RK2918, RK3066, RK3188 and more.
In this article, we will show you how to use RKAndroidTool v1.35 to flash your Android tablet with a few simple steps.
- A Windows PC with RKAndroidTool v1.35 installed. You can download it from here.
- A USB cable to connect your tablet to your PC.
- A compatible flash file or ROM for your device. You can find some of them on freaktab.com or other online sources.
- A backup of your important data on your device, as flashing will erase everything on it.
- A fully charged battery on your device.
- Launch RKAndroidTool v1.35 on your PC. You might see a window like this:
- Turn off your device and connect it to your PC via USB cable.
- Press and hold the volume up or volume down button (depending on your device model) and then press the power button for a few seconds until you see a green light on the RKAndroidTool window. This means your device is detected by the tool.
- Browse and load the flash file or ROM that you want to flash on your device. You can select different partitions and files according to your needs.
- Click on the “Erase NAND” button to wipe the data on your device. This step is optional but recommended for a clean flash.
- Click on the “Run” button to start flashing your device. Wait for the process to complete and do not disconnect your device until you see a message saying “Upgrade Done Success”.
- Unplug your device from your PC and reboot it. You have successfully flashed your device with RKAndroidTool v1.35.
RKAndroidTool v1.35 is a handy tool for flashing Android tablets based on Rockchip SoC. It is easy to use and supports various models and firmware versions. However, flashing is a risky operation that can damage your device if done incorrectly or with incompatible files. Therefore, you should always follow the instructions carefully and backup your data before flashing. We hope this article was helpful for you and if you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to leave a comment below.