How to Fix the Isarcextract Isdone.dll Error When Installing PES 2013
If you are a fan of Pro Evolution Soccer (PES) 2013, you might have encountered an annoying error when trying to install the game on your Windows PC. The error message says something like “An error occurred while unpacking: Does not match checksum! Unarc.dll returned an error code -12 ERROR: file F:\Program Files (x86)\MiNi_Games\PES 2013\img\dt00_e.img failed CRC check”. This error is caused by a corrupted or missing Isdone.dll file, which is a dynamic link library that is used by some games to extract compressed files during installation.
Fortunately, there are some simple solutions that can help you fix this error and enjoy PES 2013 on your computer. Here are some of them:
- Run the game’s installer with admin rights. Sometimes, the error can be caused by insufficient permissions to access or modify the Isdone.dll file. To fix this, you can try running the game’s setup file as an administrator. To do this, right-click on the setup.exe file and select “Run as administrator” from the context menu. This will ensure that the installer has full access to the system resources it needs.
- Run the game’s installer in compatibility mode. Another possible reason for the error is that the game’s setup file is not compatible with your Windows version. This can happen if you are trying to install an old game on a newer operating system. To fix this, you can try running the game’s setup file in compatibility mode for an older Windows version. To do this, right-click on the setup.exe file and select “Properties” from the context menu. Then, go to the “Compatibility” tab and check the box that says “Run this program in compatibility mode for”. Then, select “Windows 7” or another older Windows version from the drop-down menu. Click “Apply” and “OK” to save the changes.
- Set the game’s setup wizard at high priority. Sometimes, the error can be caused by low system resources allocated to the game’s setup wizard. This can result in slow or incomplete extraction of compressed files during installation. To fix this, you can try setting the game’s setup wizard at high priority in Task Manager. To do this, open Task Manager by pressing Ctrl+Shift+Esc on your keyboard. Then, go to the “Details” tab and find the process that corresponds to the game’s setup wizard (usually named setup.exe). Right-click on it and select “Set priority” from the context menu. Then, select “High” from the sub-menu. This will increase the system resources assigned to the process and speed up the installation.
- Run system file and image scans. Sometimes, the error can be caused by corrupted or missing system files that are required by the Isdone.dll file. To fix this, you can try running a System File Checker (SFC) scan and a Deployment Image Servicing Management (DISM) scan on your computer. These are built-in tools that can repair damaged or missing system files and restore Windows image integrity. To run an SFC scan, open Command Prompt as an administrator by typing “cmd” in the search box and selecting “Run as administrator” from the right panel. Then, type “sfc /scannow” and press Enter. This will scan and repair any corrupted or missing system files on your computer. To run a DISM scan, open Command Prompt as an administrator again and type “DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth” and press Enter. This will scan and repair any corrupted or missing Windows image files on your computer.
- Install missing Visual C++ runtimes. Sometimes, the error can be caused by missing Visual C++ runtimes that are needed by some games to run properly. To fix this, you can try installing the latest Visual C++ redistributable packages for your Windows version from Microsoft’s website. To do this, go to this link and download and install the Visual Studio 2015-2019 pack for