How to Find Your Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2014 Serial Number
If you have purchased Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2014, you may need to find your serial number to activate, reinstall, or upgrade your product. A serial number is a 24-digit numeric code that identifies your license. Here are some ways to find your serial number depending on how and where you purchased your product.
- If you purchased from Adobe.com or registered your product online, sign in at https://account.adobe.com/products and look for your serial number in the Registered products section[^1^].
- If you purchased a Student or Teacher Edition, you may have received a serial number or a redemption code. A redemption code is a 24-digit alphanumeric code that you can use to obtain your serial number. See Serial numbers, redemption codes, and product codes | Student & Teacher editions for more details[^1^].
- If you purchased from a store or online retailer, you may have received a redemption code or a serial number depending on your product and where you purchased it. You can find your redemption code on an insert card inside the box or in an email from the store or online retailer. You can find your serial number on the disc sleeve or on the product box[^1^].
- If you purchased a prepaid card, you can find your redemption code beneath the scratch-off foil on the back of the card. You can use the redemption code to obtain your serial number[^1^].
- If you have a volume license, you can find your serial number on the Adobe Licensing Website. You need to register your product with your serial number[^1^].
If you have an invalid or revoked serial number, it means that Adobe has blocked it because it was not issued by Adobe or it was fraudulent. You need to contact Adobe customer support for assistance[^1^].
If you have a Creative Cloud subscription, you do not need a serial number. You just need to sign in with your Adobe ID and password to access your apps. If a Creative Cloud app asks for your serial number, it means that there is a problem with your subscription or account. You can troubleshoot this issue by following the steps in Troubleshoot when Creative Cloud apps ask for serial number[^1^].
For more information on how to find your serial number for Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2014 and other Adobe products, you can watch this video: Find serial number for your Adobe apps[^1^].
What’s New in Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2014
Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2014 is the latest version of the professional video editing software from Adobe. It offers many new features and enhancements that make editing faster, easier, and more creative. Here are some of the highlights:
- Live Text Templates: You can import After Effects CC 2014 compositions that contain text layers and then edit the text within Premiere Pro CC 2014. This allows you to create custom titles and lower thirds without leaving Premiere Pro[^1^].
- Master Clip Effects: You can apply effects to a master clip, which affects all instances of the clip on your timeline. This saves you time and ensures consistency across your project[^2^].
- Effect Masks: You can create masks to isolate specific areas of your clips and apply effects only to those areas. You can also invert the masks to apply effects to everything except the masked areas[^2^].
- Effect Masks & Tracking: You can track the movement of your masks using the built-in mask tracker. This allows you to blur out faces, logos, or other objects that move in your video[^2^].
- Other New Features: Premiere Pro CC 2014 also supports more graphics cards for GPU acceleration, has improved media management and performance, and integrates with other Adobe apps and services such as Creative Cloud Libraries, Adobe Stock, and Adobe Media Encoder[^2^] [^3^].
With these new features and more, Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2014 gives you the tools you need to create stunning videos for any platform or device.