How to Download Windows 8 Lite ISO 700MB for Free
Windows 8 Lite is a modified version of Windows 8 that has been optimized for low-end devices and slow internet connections. It has a smaller size, faster performance, and fewer features than the original Windows 8. If you want to download Windows 8 Lite ISO 700MB for free, here are some steps you can follow:
- Go to this link and click on the “DOWNLOAD OPTIONS” button. You will see a list of files that you can download. Choose the one that says “Windows 8.1 Super Lite 2021 By Cm Team Pk.iso” and click on it. This file is about 700MB in size and contains the Windows 8 Lite operating system.[^1^]
- Alternatively, you can go to this link and click on the “DOWNLOAD OPTIONS” button. You will see a list of files that you can download. Choose the one that says “ISO Windows 8.1 PRO X 64 Lite.iso” and click on it. This file is about 800MB in size and contains a different version of Windows 8 Lite operating system.[^2^]
- Once you have downloaded the ISO file, you will need a software to burn it to a DVD or a USB flash drive. You can use a free software like Rufus or Etcher for this purpose. Follow the instructions on the software to create a bootable media with the ISO file.
- After you have created the bootable media, you can insert it into your device and restart it. You will see a menu that will ask you to choose between installing Windows 8 Lite or running it live without installing. Choose the option that suits your needs and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
Congratulations! You have successfully downloaded and installed Windows 8 Lite ISO 700MB for free. Enjoy your new operating system and let us know what you think about it in the comments below.
Windows 8 Lite is a great option for users who have limited resources and want to enjoy a fast and smooth operating system. However, it also has some drawbacks that you should be aware of before using it. Here are some of the pros and cons of Windows 8 Lite:
- It has a smaller size than the original Windows 8, which means it takes less space on your hard drive and less time to download and install.
- It has a faster performance than the original Windows 8, which means it boots up quicker, runs smoother, and consumes less battery power.
- It has fewer features than the original Windows 8, which means it has less bloatware, less clutter, and less complexity.
- It has a simple and user-friendly interface that resembles the classic Windows 7 style, which means it is easy to navigate and customize.
- It has fewer features than the original Windows 8, which means it lacks some of the functionalities and security updates that the original Windows 8 offers.
- It has less compatibility than the original Windows 8, which means it may not work well with some of the newer hardware and software that require higher specifications.
- It has less support than the original Windows 8, which means it may not receive regular updates and fixes from Microsoft or other developers.
- It has less legality than the original Windows 8, which means it may violate some of the terms and conditions of Microsoft or other licensors.
As you can see, Windows 8 Lite has its advantages and disadvantages. You should weigh them carefully before deciding whether to use it or not. If you have any questions or feedback about Windows 8 Lite, feel free to share them with us in the comments below.