How to Download the Pakistan Penal Code 1860 in Urdu Language
The Pakistan Penal Code 1860, or PPC, is the law that defines the offenses and their punishments in Pakistan. It was originally prepared by Lord Macaulay with a great consultation in 1860 on behalf of the Government of India as the Indian Penal Code[^4^]. After the independence in 1947, Pakistan inherited the same code and subsequently after several amendments by different governments, in Pakistan it is now a mixture of Islamic and English Law[^2^].
The PPC is a comprehensive law that covers all types of crimes and their penalties. It also provides definitions and explanations of various legal terms and concepts. The PPC is an important source of knowledge for lawyers, judges, students, and citizens who want to understand the criminal justice system in Pakistan.
However, the PPC is written in English language, which may not be accessible or understandable for many people who are more comfortable with Urdu language. Therefore, there is a need to have a translation of the PPC in Urdu language, which is the national language of Pakistan and widely spoken by millions of people.
Fortunately, there are some online sources that offer the Pakistan Penal Code 1860 in Urdu language as a PDF file that can be downloaded for free. Here are some steps to download the PPC Urdu PDF:
- Go to any web browser and type “Pakistan Penal Code 1860 Urdu Book Download” in the search box.
- Select any of the web search results that appear on the screen. For example, you can choose the first result that has the title “Pakistan Penal Code 1860 | Download Updated PPC PDF” [^1^].
- Click on the link and you will be directed to a web page that has a brief introduction of the PPC and a download link at the end of the page.
- Click on the download link and you will see a pop-up window that asks you to save the file on your device.
- Choose a location where you want to save the file and click on “Save”. The file will start downloading and it may take a few minutes depending on your internet speed.
- Once the file is downloaded, you can open it with any PDF reader application and read the PPC in Urdu language.
You can also download the PPC Urdu PDF from other web sources that offer similar services. For example, you can try the second result that has the title “KNOWLEDGE FOR ALL: PAKISTAN PENAL CODE 1860 IN URDU LANGUAGE PPC URDU UPDATE” [^2^]. This web page also has a download link at the end of the page that leads to a Google Drive folder where you can find the PPC Urdu PDF file.
Alternatively, you can also listen to an audio version of the PPC Urdu PDF on SoundCloud. The third result that has the title “Pakistan Penal Code 1860 Urdu Book Download – SoundCloud” [^3^] has a link to a SoundCloud page where you can play an audiobook of the PPC Urdu PDF. You can also download the audio file from SoundCloud if you want to listen offline.
By following these simple steps, you can easily download and access the Pakistan Penal Code 1860 in Urdu language. This will help you to learn more about the criminal law in Pakistan and your rights and responsibilities as a citizen.