How to Download Ni Mate License 56 for Motion Capture
Ni Mate is a software that allows you to use various sensors, such as Kinect, Asus Xtion, or RealSense, to capture motion data and stream it to applications like Blender, Unity, or Maya. It is a cross-platform and cross-sensor solution that can be used for animation, gaming, art, or research purposes.
If you want to download Ni Mate License 56, you need to follow these steps:
- Go to the official website of Ni Mate: https://ni-mate.com/
- Choose the pricing plan that suits your needs. You can either try the free version, which has some limitations, or buy the pro version, which has more features and supports more sensors. The pro version costs 180 â¬ and you can get a 50% discount if you buy 6 or more licenses.
- After choosing your plan, you will be redirected to a page where you can enter your email address and payment details. You will also receive an email with a download link and a license key.
- Download the installer for your operating system (Windows, Mac OS X, or Linux) and run it. Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation.
- Launch Ni Mate and enter your license key when prompted. You can also activate your license online by logging in to your account on the website.
- Connect your sensor to your computer and start capturing motion data. You can also use the plugins for Blender, Unity, or Maya to integrate Ni Mate with your workflow.
Congratulations! You have successfully downloaded Ni Mate License 56 and you can now enjoy its features and benefits. For more information and tutorials on how to use Ni Mate, you can visit their website or their YouTube channel.
Ni Mate is a versatile and powerful software that can help you create realistic and expressive animations with your own body movements. It can also be used for interactive installations, live performances, or educational purposes. Here are some examples of what you can do with Ni Mate:
- Create 3D characters and animate them in real time using your sensor and Ni Mate. You can use the built-in skeleton tracking or the controller tracking features to control the movements of your character. You can also use the triggers feature to trigger events or actions based on your gestures or poses.
- Stream motion data to Blender and use it to drive the shape keys or armatures of your 3D models. You can also use the Syphon or Spout outputs to send the video feed from your sensor to Blender and use it as a texture or a background.
- Stream motion data to Unity and use it to control the animations of your game characters or objects. You can also use the Unity plugin for Ni Mate to access the raw data from your sensor and use it for custom scripting or logic.
- Stream motion data to Maya and use it to animate your rigs or blend shapes. You can also use the Maya plugin for Ni Mate to access the joint data from your sensor and use it for custom expressions or constraints.
As you can see, Ni Mate is a flexible and creative tool that can enhance your animation workflow and open up new possibilities for your projects. If you want to learn more about Ni Mate, you can check out their website, where you can find documentation, tutorials, forums, and support. You can also follow them on social media and subscribe to their newsletter to stay updated on their latest news and developments.