How to download KCSR Rules Book in Kannada for free?
KCSR Rules Book is a comprehensive guide for the Karnataka state civil servants, covering various aspects of their service conditions, conduct, discipline, recruitment, promotion, retirement, etc. The book is available in both English and Kannada languages.
If you are looking for a free download of KCSR Rules Book in Kannada, you can follow these steps:
- Visit the website https://panotbook.com/kcsr-rules-in-kannada/, which provides a PDF version of the book.[^1^]
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the download button.
- You will be redirected to another page where you have to enter your email address and click on “Get Link”.
- You will receive an email with a link to download the PDF file.
- Click on the link and save the file on your device.
Alternatively, you can also visit the website https://dpar.karnataka.gov.in/servicerules/public/info-3/Acts+and+Rules/kn, which provides various acts and rules related to Karnataka civil services in Kannada.[^2^]
You can browse through the list of acts and rules and click on the ones that you want to download. You will be able to view or download the PDF files of the selected acts and rules.
Another option is to visit the website https://www.scribd.com/document/535190436/Kcsr-Rules-Kannada, which provides a PDF file of KCSR Rules Book in Kannada.[^3^]
You can either read the file online or download it by clicking on the download icon at the top right corner of the page. However, you may need to create an account or sign in with your Facebook or Google account to access the file.
These are some of the ways to download KCSR Rules Book in Kannada for free. However, you should always check the authenticity and accuracy of the sources before using them for any official or personal purposes.
KCSR Rules Book is divided into 12 chapters, each dealing with a specific topic related to Karnataka civil services. The chapters are as follows:
- Chapter 1: General
- Chapter 2: Classification of Services
- Chapter 3: Recruitment
- Chapter 4: Probation and Confirmation
- Chapter 5: Seniority
- Chapter 6: Promotion
- Chapter 7: Pay and Allowances
- Chapter 8: Leave
- Chapter 9: Conduct and Discipline
- Chapter 10: Retirement and Pension
- Chapter 11: Miscellaneous
- Chapter 12: Interpretation and Repeal
The book also contains various appendices, schedules, forms, notifications, circulars, etc. that supplement the rules and provide additional information and guidance.
KCSR Rules Book is an essential reference for all the Karnataka state civil servants, as it helps them to understand their rights and responsibilities, as well as the procedures and regulations that govern their service. The book also helps the authorities and the public to ensure accountability and transparency in the administration of the state.