How to Download and Use Excel 2010 Portable Taringa
If you are looking for a way to use Excel 2010 without installing it on your computer, you might be interested in Excel 2010 portable taringa. This is a version of Excel 2010 that can be run from a USB drive or any other removable media. It has all the features and functions of the original Excel 2010, but it does not require any installation or activation.
In this article, we will show you how to download and use Excel 2010 portable taringa. We will also explain some of the benefits and drawbacks of using this version of Excel 2010.
How to Download Excel 2010 Portable Taringa
To download Excel 2010 portable taringa, you need to visit the website Taringa, which is a popular social network and file-sharing platform in Latin America. You can search for “Excel 2010 portable” on the website and find several links to download the file. However, you need to be careful and avoid any malicious or fake links that might harm your computer or contain viruses.
One of the reliable links to download Excel 2010 portable taringa is this one, which has been verified by many users. You can click on the link and follow the instructions to download the file. The file size is about 200 MB and it will take some time to download depending on your internet speed.
How to Use Excel 2010 Portable Taringa
Once you have downloaded the file, you need to extract it using a program like WinRAR or 7-Zip. You will get a folder named “Excel 2010 Portable” that contains the executable file “EXCEL.EXE”. You can copy this folder to your USB drive or any other removable media that you want to use.
To use Excel 2010 portable taringa, you just need to plug in your USB drive or removable media to your computer and double-click on the “EXCEL.EXE” file. This will launch Excel 2010 without any installation or activation. You can use it as you would normally use Excel 2010 on your computer. You can create, edit, save, and print spreadsheets, charts, tables, formulas, and more.
Benefits and Drawbacks of Using Excel 2010 Portable Taringa
Using Excel 2010 portable taringa has some benefits and drawbacks that you should be aware of before using it. Here are some of them:
- You can use Excel 2010 on any computer without installing it or activating it.
- You can carry your spreadsheets and data with you wherever you go.
- You can save space on your computer’s hard drive by not installing Excel 2010.
- You can avoid compatibility issues with different versions of Excel on different computers.
- You need to have a reliable internet connection to download the file from Taringa.
- You need to be careful and avoid any malicious or fake links that might harm your computer or contain viruses.
- You need to have a program like WinRAR or 7-Zip to extract the file.
- You need to have a USB drive or removable media with enough space to store the file.
- You might experience some performance issues or errors while using Excel 2010 portable taringa.
We hope this article has helped you learn how to download and use Excel 2010 portable taringa. If you have any questions or feedback, please leave a comment below.