How to Download and Play Romance of the Three Kingdoms XI with Power Up Kit on PC
Romance of the Three Kingdoms XI, also known as Sangokushi 11, is the 11th installment in the Romance of the Three Kingdoms grand strategy game series by Koei. The game was released for the PC on March 17, 2006 in Japan and on February 6, 2007 in North America. An expanded version of the game, called Romance of the Three Kingdoms XI with Power Up Kit, was released on July 27, 2007 in Taiwan and on February 5, 2008 in North America. The Power Up Kit adds new scenarios and events, a “Final Battle mode,” the “Absorb/Merge system,” the “Research skills system,” and an “Officer/Base editor.”[^4^]
The game is based on the historical novel Romance of the Three Kingdoms by Luo Guanzhong, which depicts the turbulent era of ancient China during the end of the Han dynasty and the Three Kingdoms period. The game features over 700 historical characters and allows players to freely develop cities, experience intellectual battles using strategies and traps, and engage in duels in impressive 3D graphics. The game also supports online multiplayer mode for up to 8 players.
If you are a fan of this classic game and want to play it on your PC, you might be wondering how to download and install Romance of the Three Kingdoms XI with Power Up Kit. Unfortunately, the game is not available on any official digital platform such as Steam or GOG. However, there is a way to get the game legally and safely by using a CD-ROM copy of the game and a crack file that bypasses the copy protection. Here are the steps you need to follow:
- First, you need to buy or borrow a CD-ROM copy of Romance of the Three Kingdoms XI with Power Up Kit. You can find it online on sites like Amazon or eBay, or in local game stores. Make sure you get the correct version for your region (Japanese, English, or Traditional Chinese).
- Next, you need to download a crack file that will allow you to run the game without inserting the CD-ROM every time. You can find it online on sites like MegaGames[^3^] or GameCopyWorld[^1^]. Make sure you download the correct version for your game (English or Traditional Chinese).
- Then, you need to install the game on your PC by following the instructions on the CD-ROM. You might need to change your system language or region settings to match the game’s language. You might also need to install some additional software such as DirectX or Visual C++.
- After installing the game, you need to copy and paste the crack file into the game’s installation folder, usually located at C:\Program Files (x86)\KOEI\RTKXI\. You might need to overwrite or rename the original executable file (RTKXI.exe).
- Finally, you can launch the game by double-clicking on the crack file (RTKXI.exe) or creating a shortcut on your desktop. You can also adjust some settings such as resolution, sound, and controls by using the Config.exe file in the same folder.
Congratulations! You have successfully downloaded and installed Romance of the Three Kingdoms XI with Power Up Kit on your PC. Now you can enjoy this epic game and relive the history of ancient China. Have fun!