How to Download and Install Software for Firstcom FC 136 Radio
Firstcom FC 136 is a handheld radio that offers 128 memory channels, scrambler, priority channel scan, PC programming, CTCSS/DCS, and DTMF encoder/decoder features. It is a versatile and affordable device for communication needs. However, to program the radio parameters via PC, you need to download and install the software for Firstcom FC 136 first. Here are the steps to do so:
- Download the software from this link[^1^]. It is a zip file that contains the setup.exe file and a crack folder.
- Extract the zip file to a folder on your computer.
- Run the setup.exe file and follow the instructions to install the software.
- Copy the crack file from the crack folder and paste it to the installation directory of the software. This will replace the original file and activate the software.
- Connect your Firstcom FC 136 radio to your PC using a data cable. Make sure the radio is turned on and in programming mode.
- Launch the software and select the COM port that corresponds to your radio.
- Click on Read or Write button to read or write the radio parameters from or to your PC.
- Make any changes you want to the parameters and save them.
- Disconnect your radio from your PC and enjoy your customized settings.
Note: This software is compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10. It may not work with other operating systems or other models of Firstcom radios. Use it at your own risk.
Firstcom FC 136 is a popular choice among radio enthusiasts, hobbyists, and professionals. It has a compact and ergonomic design that fits comfortably in your hand. It also has a backlit LCD display that shows the channel number, frequency, battery level, and other information. The radio has a high-quality speaker and microphone that deliver clear and loud audio. The radio also supports dual-band operation, which means you can switch between VHF and UHF frequencies with ease.
One of the advantages of Firstcom FC 136 is that it allows you to program the radio parameters via PC. This means you can customize the radio settings according to your preferences and needs. You can change the frequency, channel name, power level, squelch level, scan mode, and more. You can also enable or disable the scrambler function, which encrypts your voice and prevents eavesdropping. You can also set up the CTCSS/DCS codes, which are sub-audible tones that filter out unwanted signals and allow you to communicate with specific groups or individuals.
To program the radio parameters via PC, you need to download and install the software for Firstcom FC 136 first. The software is easy to use and has a user-friendly interface. You can download it from this link and follow the steps in the previous section to install and use it. You will also need a data cable to connect your radio to your PC. The data cable is not included in the package and you need to buy it separately. You can find it online or at your local radio store.