How to Download and Install MCGS HMI Software for Free
MCGS HMI is a low-cost human-machine interface (HMI) that is widely used in China for industrial automation applications. MCGS HMI software is the programming tool that allows you to create and edit graphical interfaces for MCGS HMI devices. In this article, we will show you how to download and install MCGS HMI software for free.
Step 1: Choose the right version of MCGS HMI software
MCGS HMI software has different versions depending on the model of MCGS HMI device you are using. The most common versions are:
- MCGS Embeded V7.7: This version supports the TPC series of MCGS HMI devices, such as TPC7062TD, TPC7062TX, TPC7062Ti, TPC1062Ti, TPC1162Hi, TPC1262Hi, TPC1561Hi, TPC7062KX, TPC7062KW, TPC7062K, TPC7062Hi, TPC1061Hi[^1^]. This version only supports Chinese language.
- MCGS HMI English Software: This version supports the following models of MCGS HMI devices: TPC7062K, TPC7063E, TPC7063H, TPC1063E, TPC1063H, TPC1262H, TPC1561H[^2^]. This version supports English language.
You can download the version that matches your MCGS HMI device from the links below:
Step 2: Change the Windows language and location to Chinese (optional)
If you are using MCGS Embeded V7.7 software, you need to change the Windows language and location to Chinese before you install the software. This is because the software only uses Chinese language and may not work properly if your Windows settings are different. To change the Windows language and location to Chinese, follow these steps:
- Open Control Panel and click on Region and Language.
- Under the Formats tab, select Chinese (Simplified) from the Format drop-down menu.
- Under the Location tab, select China from the Current location drop-down menu.
- Under the Keyboards and Languages tab, click on Change keyboards.
- Under the General tab, click on Add and select Chinese (Simplified) from the list of languages.
- Click OK to save the changes and close the windows.
- Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.
If you are using MCGS HMI English software, you do not need to change the Windows language and location settings.
Step 3: Install MCGS HMI software
After downloading the MCGS HMI software file from the links above, you need to extract it using a password. The password for both versions is plc247.com. After extracting the file, you will see a folder containing the setup file and other files. To install MCGS HMI software, follow these steps:
- Double-click on the setup file to launch the installation wizard.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation process. You may need to accept some terms and conditions and choose a destination folder for the software.
- After the installation is finished, you can launch MCGS HMI software from your desktop or start menu.
Step 4: Create and edit graphical interfaces for MCGS HMI devices
Now that you have installed MCGS HMI software on your