How to Download and Install Dci Tml Ismail Font for Free
Dci Tml Ismail is a Tamil font that was created by the Department of Official Language Implementation (DCI) of Tamil Nadu. It is a Unicode font that supports the Tamil script and its various diacritics. Dci Tml Ismail font is widely used for official documents, websites, and publications in Tamil.
If you want to use Dci Tml Ismail font for your personal or professional projects, you can download it for free from the DCI website. Here are the steps to download and install Dci Tml Ismail font on your computer:
- Go to the DCI Fonts page and scroll down to the section “Tamil Fonts”.
- Click on the link “Dci+TML+Ismail.zip” to download the zip file containing the font files.
- Extract the zip file to a folder on your computer. You will see two files: “Dci+TML+Ismail.ttf” and “Readme.txt”.
- Double-click on the file “Dci+TML+Ismail.ttf” to open it. You will see a preview of the font and a button “Install”.
- Click on the button “Install” to install the font on your computer. You may need to enter your administrator password or grant permission to complete the installation.
- Once the installation is done, you can use Dci Tml Ismail font in any application that supports Unicode fonts. To change the font, select Dci Tml Ismail from the font menu or settings of your application.
Congratulations! You have successfully downloaded and installed Dci Tml Ismail font for free. Enjoy using this beautiful and elegant Tamil font for your projects.
If you want to learn more about Dci Tml Ismail font and its features, you can read the file “Readme.txt” that comes with the font. It contains information about the font creator, license, character map, and keyboard layout. You can also visit the DCI website to find out more about the department and its activities.
Dci Tml Ismail font is one of the many Tamil fonts that are available for free download from the DCI website. You can also check out other fonts such as Dci Tml Kamban, Dci Tml Udhayam, Dci Tml Parthiban, and more. These fonts are compatible with Windows, Linux, and Mac operating systems.
Tamil is a rich and ancient language that has a long history and culture. It is spoken by millions of people around the world, especially in India, Sri Lanka, Malaysia, Singapore, and other countries. Tamil is also one of the official languages of India and Sri Lanka. By using Dci Tml Ismail font and other Tamil fonts, you can express yourself in this beautiful language and communicate with your audience effectively.
We hope you found this article helpful and informative. If you have any questions or feedback about Dci Tml Ismail font or other Tamil fonts, you can contact the DCI through their contact page. You can also leave a comment below and share your thoughts with us.
Thank you for reading this article and using Dci Tml Ismail font for your projects. We wish you all the best and happy writing in Tamil.