How to Customize Keyboard Controls in PES 2013
Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 (PES 2013) is a popular soccer game that lets you control your favorite players and teams with realistic and responsive gameplay. However, if you are playing on PC, you might want to adjust the keyboard controls to suit your preferences and style. Here is how you can customize keyboard controls in PES 2013:
- In the PES 13 demo folder, there will be a settings file. Open it[^3^].
- Now, in the keyboard setting menu, you will be able to assign different keys for different actions, such as passing, shooting, tackling, sprinting, etc. You can also change the sensitivity and vibration settings.
- Save your changes and exit the settings file.
- Launch the game and enjoy playing with your customized keyboard controls.
If you have dual graphic cards in your laptop, setting.exe might be using integrated graphics in default. Set the use of discrete graphics on setting.exe and PES2014.exe, then the high resolution will be available[^5^].
PES 2013 is a game that offers a lot of options and features to enhance your soccer experience. By customizing your keyboard controls, you can have more control and fun with the game.
PES 2013 Tips and Tricks
Besides customizing your keyboard controls, you might also want to learn some tips and tricks to improve your skills and performance in PES 2013. Here are some of them:
- One on One situation: When you are facing the goalkeeper alone, you have to be calm and confident. You can either shoot low and hard to the corners, or chip the ball over the keeper if he rushes out. You can also use feints and skills to trick the keeper and create more space for yourself[^1^].
- Survival System: PES 2013 introduces a new feature called Survival System, which affects the stamina and fatigue of your players. You have to manage your players’ energy levels wisely, as they will affect their speed, accuracy, and responsiveness. You can use substitutions, formations, and tactics to cope with the Survival System[^1^].
- Build Attack: To create chances and score goals, you have to build your attack patiently and creatively. You can use short passes, through balls, crosses, and one-twos to break down the defense. You can also use dribbling skills and tricks to beat your opponents and open up spaces[^1^] [^2^].
- Receive Feed: To control the ball effectively, you have to pay attention to the direction and speed of the ball. You can use different techniques to receive the ball, such as chest control, first touch control, or trap control. You can also use L2 to adjust your body position and R2 to stop the ball[^1^].
- Supersub Strategy: PES 2013 allows you to designate up to three players as supersubs, who will have a boost in their abilities when they come on as substitutes. You can use this strategy to change the momentum of the game and surprise your opponent with fresh and powerful players[^1^].
- Crossing: To deliver accurate and effective crosses, you have to consider the position and movement of your teammates and opponents. You can use different types of crosses, such as early cross, low cross, high cross, or driven cross. You can also use L1 to change the target of your cross[^1^].
PES 2013 is a game that requires practice and strategy to master. By following these tips and tricks, you can enhance your gameplay and enjoy the game more.