How to Create Your Own Trojan Virus with Dark Horse Trojan Maker
A trojan virus is a type of malware that disguises itself as a legitimate program or file, but secretly performs malicious actions on the infected computer. Some of the common uses of trojan viruses are:
- Creating a backdoor for remote access
- Stealing sensitive information
- Infecting other devices on the network
- Launching ransomware attacks
- Using the victim’s computer as part of a botnet
- Downloading other malicious software
- Disabling security software
If you want to learn how to create your own trojan virus, you will need a tool called Dark Horse Trojan Maker. This is a trojan construction kit that allows you to customize various aspects of your trojan virus, such as:
- The name and icon of the executable file
- The port number and password for remote access
- The startup method and persistence options
- The encryption and compression settings
- The additional features and plugins
In this article, we will show you how to use Dark Horse Trojan Maker to create a simple trojan virus that can be used for educational purposes only. We do not condone or encourage any illegal or unethical use of this tool. Use it at your own risk and responsibility.
Step 1: Download and Install Dark Horse Trojan Maker
The first step is to download and install Dark Horse Trojan Maker on your computer. You can find the download link here[^1^]. This is a zip file that contains the trojan maker and some plugins. Extract the zip file to a folder of your choice.
Step 2: Run Dark Horse Trojan Maker
The next step is to run Dark Horse Trojan Maker.exe from the extracted folder. You will see a window like this:
This is the main interface of the trojan maker. Here you can configure the basic settings of your trojan virus.
Step 3: Configure the Basic Settings
The basic settings include:
- Server Name: This is the name of the executable file that will be created by the trojan maker. You can choose any name you want, but make sure it is not suspicious or obvious.
- Server Icon: This is the icon of the executable file that will be created by the trojan maker. You can choose any icon you want, but make sure it matches the name and purpose of the file.
- Port Number: This is the port number that will be used by the trojan virus to communicate with the remote controller. You can choose any port number you want, but make sure it is not blocked by firewalls or antivirus software.
- Password: This is the password that will be required by the remote controller to access the infected computer. You can choose any password you want, but make sure it is strong and secure.
For example, we will use these settings:
Step 4: Configure the Startup Method
The startup method determines how the trojan virus will run on the infected computer. You can choose from four options:
- No Startup: The trojan virus will not run automatically on the infected computer. It will only run when the user executes it manually.
- Registry Startup: The trojan virus will run automatically on every startup of the infected computer. It will create a registry entry in HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run.
- Copied Startup: The trojan virus will run automatically on every startup of the infected computer. It will copy itself to a system folder (such as System32) and create a registry entry in HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run.
- Poly Startup