How to Activate Plex-Earth with a Subscription Code
Plex-Earth is a powerful software that connects AutoCAD or BricsCAD with Google Earth, allowing you to create stunning designs and visualizations. To use Plex-Earth, you need to activate it with a subscription code that you can purchase from Plexscape or get from a reseller.
In this article, we will show you how to activate Plex-Earth with a subscription code in a few simple steps.
Step 1: Download and install Plex-Earth
First, you need to download and install Plex-Earth on your computer. You can get the latest version of Plex-Earth 2023 from here. The setup file will be quickly downloaded from Windows.net using Azure File Storage. Simply run the Windows installer (.msi), run AutoCAD or BricsCAD and locate the “Plex-Earth 2023” tab on the ribbon.
Step 2: Choose to activate a subscription on this computer
When you use any Plex-Earth command for the first time, an activation dialog box will come up. You have two options: to start a free trial or to activate a subscription on this computer. Choose the second option and enter the subscription code provided by Plexscape or your reseller. Then click the “Activate” button.
Step 3: Select a license from the list
A list of all the available licenses corresponding to your subscription code will show. You can select any one of them to activate on your current workstation. If you have any inquiries regarding your licenses, or you are having trouble activating any of them, please contact customer support.
Step 4: Enjoy Plex-Earth!
Congratulations! You have successfully activated Plex-Earth with your subscription code. You can now use all the features of Plex-Earth to create amazing designs and visualizations with Google Earth. For more information on how to use Plex-Earth, please visit Plex-Earth Support Desk.
Step 5: Explore the features of Plex-Earth
Once you have activated Plex-Earth, you can enjoy its powerful features that will transform your project design and visualization. Here are some of the things you can do with Plex-Earth:
- Import ultra-high resolution aerial imagery from multiple providers to cover your entire project area within seconds.
- Use on large projects (like roadway design) and have complete control over the imported satellite images. Plex-Earth will also auto-align each image individually for optimal accuracy.
- View satellite images over time, see how your projects or area of interest evolve. Browse time-based satellite images of your project area; see it before, see it now, see what changed.
- Import and analyze terrain data from various sources and create contours, profiles, sections and more.
- Export your whole drawing or selected objects into Google Earth, preserving their look and feel. Impress and engage clients and stakeholders with 3D photorealistic tours of your design.
Step 6: Get support and learn more
If you need any help or have any questions about Plex-Earth, you can always contact our friendly and responsive customer support team. You can also visit our Plex-Earth Support Desk to find articles, tutorials, videos and FAQs that will help you get the most out of Plex-Earth.
We hope you enjoy using Plex-Earth and we look forward to hearing your feedback and suggestions. Thank you for choosing Plex-Earth!