How to Activate Autocom Delphi 2013.2 with Keygen
Autocom Delphi 2013.2 is a software for diagnostic and programming of various vehicles. It supports cars, trucks, motorcycles, and generic OBD applications. It can communicate with various electronic control units (ECUs) via OBD-II or direct connection.
To use Autocom Delphi 2013.2, you need to activate it with a keygen. A keygen is a program that generates a valid activation code for a software. Here are the steps to activate Autocom Delphi 2013.2 with a keygen:
- Download and install Autocom Delphi 2013.2 from the link below. You will need a password to extract the files. The password is mhhauto.com.
- Download and run the patch from the link below. The patch will modify some files in the installation folder of Autocom Delphi 2013.2.
- Run Autocom Delphi 2013.2 and select the interface you want to use (USB, Bluetooth, or Serial).
- Go to the activation menu and select “Manual Activation”. You will see a serial number and a hardware key.
- Download and run the keygen from the link below. Enter the serial number and the hardware key in the keygen and click “Generate”. You will get an activation code.
- Copy and paste the activation code in Autocom Delphi 2013.2 and click “Activate”. You will see a confirmation message that the activation was successful.
- Restart Autocom Delphi 2013.2 and enjoy using it.
Note: The keygen is only for Autocom Delphi 2013.2 version. Do not use it for other versions or other software. The keygen may be detected as a virus by some antivirus programs, but it is safe to use. Disable your antivirus program before running the keygen.
Autocom Delphi 2013.2 is a versatile software that can perform various functions such as reading and clearing fault codes, displaying live data, performing actuator tests, adjusting service intervals, coding and programming, and more. It can also access advanced features such as injector coding, DPF regeneration, key programming, ECU cloning, and immobilizer bypass.
To use Autocom Delphi 2013.2, you need to connect the interface to the vehicle’s diagnostic socket, usually located under the dashboard or near the steering wheel. Then you need to run the software on your computer and select the vehicle make, model, and system you want to diagnose. The software will automatically scan the vehicle and display the available functions and information.
Autocom Delphi 2013.2 is compatible with most vehicles on the market, including European, Asian, and American brands. It supports both 12V and 24V systems, making it suitable for cars, trucks, buses, and trailers. It also supports multiplexed vehicles that use CAN, VAN, or LIN protocols. It can work with both wired and wireless interfaces, depending on your preference and convenience.