How to Download Rev Nkomfa & Wife – Beka ithemba lakho Audio Mp3
If you are looking for a gospel song that will uplift your spirit and inspire your faith, you might want to check out Rev Nkomfa & Wife – Beka ithemba lakho Audio Mp3. This song is a beautiful duet by the South African gospel singers and ministers, Reverend Nkomfa and his wife Ntombi Mkabile. They sing about trusting in God and holding on to his promises, even in the midst of challenges and trials.
The song is available for download on various platforms, such as YouTube, Spotify, Apple Music, and more. However, if you want to download it as an mp3 file, you will need a tool that can convert the audio from these sources into a format that you can save on your device. One such tool is MP3 Music Download, a free online service that allows you to download any audio or video from the internet as an mp3 file.
To use MP3 Music Download, follow these simple steps:
- Go to https://mp3musicdownload.net/ on your browser.
- Copy the link of the source where you want to download the song from. For example, if you want to download it from YouTube, copy the URL of the video.
- Paste the link into the search box on MP3 Music Download and click on the search button.
- Wait for a few seconds while the tool processes your request and generates a list of available formats and qualities.
- Select the mp3 format and the quality that you prefer. You can also preview the audio before downloading it.
- Click on the download button and save the file on your device.
That’s it! You have successfully downloaded Rev Nkomfa & Wife – Beka ithemba lakho Audio Mp3 using MP3 Music Download. You can now enjoy listening to this gospel song anytime and anywhere.
Rev Nkomfa & Wife – Beka ithemba lakho Audio Mp3 is not only a song, but also a testimony of the couple’s journey of faith and ministry. Rev Nkomfa and his wife Ntombi Mkabile are both ordained pastors and founders of the New Life Restoration Ministries in Cape Town, South Africa. They have been serving God and his people for over 20 years, spreading the gospel through music, preaching, and social outreach.
The song Beka ithemba lakho, which means “Hold on to your faith” in Xhosa, is one of their most popular songs. It was released in 2018 as part of their album titled “Siyakudumisa Thixo”, which means “We praise you God”. The song has received positive feedback from listeners and critics alike, who praised its powerful message, soulful vocals, and uplifting melody.
The song is also a personal reflection of the couple’s own experiences of trusting in God during difficult times. In an interview with The Voice of the Cape, Rev Nkomfa shared that the song was inspired by his wife’s battle with cancer. He said that they wrote the song to encourage themselves and others who are going through similar challenges. He said that they wanted to remind people that God is faithful and able to heal and deliver them.