How to Download Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship Kannada MP3 and MP4
Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship is a scheme launched by the Karnataka government to provide financial assistance to the children of farmers who are pursuing higher education. The scholarship covers tuition fees, hostel fees, books and other expenses for eligible students.
If you want to know more about this scholarship, you can watch a video in Kannada that explains the eligibility criteria, application process, documents required and benefits of the scheme. The video is available on YouTube and can be downloaded as MP3 or MP4 format using a simple online tool.
Here are the steps to download the video as MP3 or MP4:
- Go to the YouTube link of the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxxxxxxxxx
- Copy the link and paste it in the search box of the online tool: https://www.ytmp3.cc/
- Select the format you want to download: MP3 for audio or MP4 for video.
- Click on the convert button and wait for a few seconds.
- Click on the download button and save the file on your device.
Now you can enjoy watching or listening to the video anytime and anywhere. You can also share it with your friends and family who might be interested in applying for the Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship.
Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship is one of the many schemes launched by the Karnataka government to support the farmers and their families. The scheme aims to encourage the children of farmers to pursue higher education and achieve their dreams. The scholarship is applicable for students who are studying in various courses such as engineering, medical, dental, nursing, veterinary, agriculture, horticulture, sericulture, fisheries, forestry, law, education, management, commerce, arts and science.
The scholarship amount varies depending on the course and the institution. For example, students who are studying in government colleges can get up to Rs. 30,000 per year for engineering courses and up to Rs. 50,000 per year for medical courses. Students who are studying in private colleges can get up to Rs. 15,000 per year for engineering courses and up to Rs. 25,000 per year for medical courses. The scholarship also covers hostel fees, books and other expenses for eligible students.
To apply for the Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship, students need to fulfill the following criteria:
- They should be the children of farmers who own less than 5 acres of land.
- They should have passed the SSLC or PUC examination with at least 60% marks.
- They should have secured admission in a recognized institution through CET or NEET or any other entrance test.
- They should belong to the general category or OBC category with an annual income of less than Rs. 1 lakh.
- They should not be availing any other scholarship from the government or any other source.
Students who meet the eligibility criteria can apply online through the official website of the Department of Agriculture: https://raitavidyanidhi.karnataka.gov.in/. They need to fill up the application form with their personal details, academic details, bank details and upload the required documents such as Aadhaar card, caste certificate, income certificate, land holding certificate, marks card, admission letter and fee receipt. The last date to apply for the scholarship is 31st December 2023.