How to Download MP3 from YouTube Video Link
If you want to enjoy your favorite YouTube videos offline, you can download them as MP3 files using a simple tool. In this article, we will show you how to download MP3 from any YouTube video link using a free online service.
The service we will use is called ytmp3.cc, which allows you to convert and download YouTube videos as MP3 or MP4 files. Here are the steps to follow:
- Copy the YouTube video link that you want to download as MP3. For example, https://youtu.be/Yc1l_T35f4M
- Go to ytmp3.cc and paste the link in the input box.
- Select “MP3” as the output format and click “Convert”.
- Wait for a few seconds until the conversion is done.
- Click “Download” to save the MP3 file to your device.
That’s it! You have successfully downloaded MP3 from a YouTube video link. You can now listen to it offline or transfer it to your other devices.
Note: This service is free and does not require any registration or installation. However, it may have some limitations on the video length and quality. Also, make sure you respect the copyright of the original video owners and use the downloaded MP3 files for personal use only.
If you want to download MP4 files instead of MP3 files, you can follow the same steps as above, but select “MP4” as the output format. This will allow you to download the video along with the audio.
However, if you want to download only the audio part of the video, you can use another free online service called y2mate.guru. This service lets you choose the audio quality and format of the downloaded file. Here are the steps to follow:
- Copy the YouTube video link that you want to download as audio.
- Go to y2mate.guru and paste the link in the input box.
- Select “Audio” as the output type and choose the quality and format that you prefer. You can choose from MP3, M4A, AAC, FLAC, OGG, and more.
- Click “Download” to save the audio file to your device.
This service is also free and does not require any registration or installation. However, it may have some ads and pop-ups that you need to close or block.
Now that you know how to download MP3 and MP4 files from YouTube video links, you may wonder how to play them on your devices. There are many media players that can support these formats, but some of them may require additional codecs or plugins. Here are some of the best media players that can play MP3 and MP4 files without any hassle:
- VLC Media Player: This is a free and open-source media player that can play almost any format of audio and video files. It is available for Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, iOS, and more.
- Winamp: This is a classic and popular media player that can play MP3 and other audio formats. It also has a large library of skins and plugins that you can customize. It is available for Windows and Android.
- iTunes: This is the official media player from Apple that can play MP3 and MP4 files. It also lets you sync your music and videos with your iPhone, iPad, iPod, and Apple TV. It is available for Windows and Mac.
These are some of the best media players that can play MP3 and MP4 files from YouTube video links. You can choose the one that suits your needs and preferences. Enjoy your offline YouTube videos!