How to Download MP3 from YouTube Video Link
If you want to enjoy your favorite YouTube videos offline, you might be interested in downloading them as MP3 files. MP3 is a popular audio format that can be played on various devices and platforms. However, YouTube does not provide a direct option to download MP3 from its videos. So how can you do it?
One way is to use a third-party tool that can convert YouTube videos to MP3 and let you download them. There are many such tools available online, but some of them may not be reliable or safe. You should always check the reviews and ratings of the tool before using it.
One of the tools that we recommend is ytmp3.cc, which is a free and easy-to-use website that can convert and download YouTube videos to MP3 or MP4. Here are the steps to use it:
- Copy the YouTube video link that you want to download as MP3. For example, https://youtu.be/Kt14c7sytfa
- Paste the link in the input box on the homepage of ytmp3.cc and click on “Convert”
- Wait for a few seconds while the tool processes your request
- Click on “Download” to save the MP3 file on your device
That’s it! You have successfully downloaded an MP3 file from a YouTube video link. You can now listen to it offline or transfer it to other devices.
Note: ytmp3.cc only supports videos that are up to one hour long. If you want to download longer videos, you may need to use another tool or split the video into smaller parts.
Another way to download MP3 from YouTube videos is to use a browser extension that can do the job for you. A browser extension is a small program that adds extra features to your web browser. There are many browser extensions that can download YouTube videos to MP3 or other formats, but you should be careful about which one you choose. Some of them may contain malware or spyware that can harm your device or compromise your privacy.
One of the browser extensions that we recommend is YouTube to MP3 Converter, which is compatible with Chrome, Firefox, Opera, and Edge. It is a fast and reliable tool that can download YouTube videos to MP3 with high quality and metadata. Here are the steps to use it:
- Go to the website of YouTube to MP3 Converter and click on “Add to Chrome” or “Add to Firefox” or “Add to Opera” or “Add to Edge” depending on your browser
- Follow the instructions to install the extension on your browser
- Restart your browser and go to YouTube
- Find the video that you want to download as MP3 and open it
- Click on the green “Download MP3” button below the video player
- Select the quality and format that you want and click on “Download”
- Save the MP3 file on your device
That’s it! You have successfully downloaded an MP3 file from a YouTube video using a browser extension. You can now enjoy it offline or share it with others.
Note: YouTube to MP3 Converter only works with YouTube videos. If you want to download MP3 from other websites, you may need to use another tool or method.