How to Download MP3 from YouTube Video Link
If you want to enjoy your favorite YouTube videos offline, you can download them as MP3 files using a simple tool. In this article, we will show you how to download MP3 from any YouTube video link using a free online service.
The service we will use is called ytmp3.cc, which allows you to convert and download YouTube videos as MP3 or MP4 files. Here are the steps to follow:
- Copy the YouTube video link that you want to download as MP3. For example, we will use this link: https://youtu.be/C4oaep5y0fe
- Go to ytmp3.cc and paste the link in the input box.
- Select “MP3” as the output format and click “Convert”.
- Wait for a few seconds until the conversion is done. Then, click “Download” to save the MP3 file to your device.
That’s it! You have successfully downloaded MP3 from a YouTube video link. You can now listen to it offline or transfer it to your other devices. Enjoy!
How to Download MP4 from YouTube Videos Online?
Alternatively, you can also download YouTube videos as MP4 files if you want to watch them offline or on other devices. MP4 is a widely supported video format that can play on most platforms and devices. Here are the steps to download MP4 from YouTube videos online using a free online service.
- Copy the YouTube video link that you want to download as MP4. For example, we will use this link: https://youtu.be/C4oaep5y0fe
- Go to offeo.com/download/youtube-to-mp4/ and paste the link in the input box.
- Select “MP4” as the output format and click “Convert Video”.
- Wait for a few seconds until the conversion is done. Then, click “Download” to save the MP4 file to your device.
That’s it! You have successfully downloaded MP4 from a YouTube video link. You can now watch it offline or on other devices. Enjoy!
How to Edit MP4 Videos Online or Offline
After downloading MP4 videos from YouTube, you may want to edit them to make them more personalized or professional. There are many ways to edit MP4 videos online or offline, depending on your needs and preferences. Here are some of the best options for editing MP4 videos.
Option 1: Edit MP4 Videos Online with Flixier
If you want to edit MP4 videos online without installing any software, you can use Flixier, a simple but powerful online video editor. With Flixier, you can:
- Cut, crop and trim MP4 videos easily with an intuitive timeline.
- Add transitions, text and animated titles by dragging and dropping.
- Create subtitles for your MP4 videos manually or automatically.
- Export your edited MP4 videos in high quality and fast speed.
Here are the steps to edit MP4 videos online with Flixier:
- Go to flixier.com/tools/mp4-editor and click on Get Started to open Flixier in your web browser.
- Drag and drop your MP4 videos from your computer or import them from cloud services like Google Drive or Dropbox.
- Edit your MP4 videos using the tools on the left side and the timeline at the bottom.
- When you are happy with the result, click on Export and choose MP4 as the output format. You can also adjust the resolution, frame rate and quality of your video.
- Download your edited MP4 video to your device or share it directly to social media platforms like YouTube or Facebook.
Option 2: Edit MP4 Videos Offline with Windows Movie Maker
If you have a Windows computer, you can use Windows Movie Maker, a free video editing software that comes with Windows Essentials. With Windows Movie Maker, you can:
- Add and edit MP4 videos from your computer or camera.
- Split, trim and combine MP4 clips with simple commands.
- Add transitions, effects, titles and captions to your MP4 videos.
- Save your edited MP4 videos in different formats and resolutions.
Here are the steps to edit MP4 videos offline with Windows Movie Maker:
- Download and install Windows Movie Maker on your computer from microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=34.
- Choose the MP4 video files you want to edit from your computer by clicking on Add videos and photos button on the top menu or dragging and dropping them to the program.
- Edit your MP4 videos using the tools on the Home tab and the timeline at the bottom.
- When you are done with editing, click on Save movie button on the top menu and choose a format and resolution for your video. You can also share your video directly to YouTube or Facebook from the program.