BGMI 64 BIT PRONE SPEED NO SHAKE 1.8 OBB: Everything You Need to Know
Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI) is one of the most popular mobile games in India, with millions of players enjoying the thrilling battle royale experience. The game offers a variety of maps, modes, weapons, vehicles, skins, and events to keep you hooked for hours.
But did you know that you can enhance your gameplay even more by playing BGMI on a 64 bit device? And did you know that there is a new feature called prone speed and no shake in BGMI 1.8 OBB that can give you an edge over your enemies?
In this article, we will tell you everything you need to know about BGMI 64 BIT PRONE SPEED NO SHAKE 1.8 OBB, including how to download and install it, how to use it, and how to play like a pro with it. So, let’s get started!
How to download and install BGMI 64 BIT PRONE SPEED NO SHAKE 1.8 OBB
Before you download and install BGMI 64 BIT PRONE SPEED NO SHAKE 1.8 OBB, you need to make sure that your device meets the following requirements:
- Your device must support 64 bit architecture. You can check this by downloading an app called 64 Bit Checker from the Google Play Store.
- Your device must have at least 4 GB of RAM and 2 GB of free storage space.
- Your device must have Android version 5.0 or higher.
- You must have a stable internet connection.
If your device meets these requirements, you can proceed with the following steps:
- Download the BGMI APK file from here. The file size is about 85 MB.
- Download the BGMI OBB file from here. The file size is about 755 MB.
- Install the BGMI APK file by tapping on it. You may need to enable the option “Install from unknown sources” in your device settings.
- Copy the BGMI OBB file to the folder Android/OBB/com.pubg.imobile on your device storage. If the folder does not exist, create it manually.
- Launch the game and log in with your preferred method.
- The game will download some additional data, including maps, skins, and textures. Wait for it to finish.
- You have successfully installed BGMI 64 BIT PRONE SPEED NO SHAKE 1.8 OBB on your device.
How to use prone speed and no shake in BGMI 1.8 OBB
Prone speed and no shake are two features that can help you improve your gameplay in BGMI 1.8 OBB. Prone speed allows you to move faster while lying down, which can help you avoid enemy fire and surprise your opponents. No shake reduces the camera shake when you are shooting, which can help you aim better and control the recoil.
To use these features, you need to follow these steps:
- Open the game and go to the settings menu.
- Tap on the graphics option and select the 64 bit option. This will enable the prone speed and no shake features.
- Tap on the sensitivity option and adjust the settings according to your preference. You can also use the default settings if you are not sure.
- Save the settings and exit the menu.
- You can now use prone speed and no shake in BGMI 1.8 OBB.
However, you should also be aware of the advantages and disadvantages of using these features, as well as some tips to use them effectively.
What are the advantages and disadvantages of prone speed and no shake
Prone speed and no shake can give you some benefits, but they also have some drawbacks. Here are some of them:
|You can move faster while lying down, which can help you dodge bullets, escape from danger, or flank your enemies.||You may expose yourself more to enemies who are looking for prone players, especially in open areas or grassy fields.|
|You can reduce the camera shake when you are shooting, which can help you aim better and control the recoil.||You may lose some realism and immersion in the game, as the camera shake is meant to simulate the recoil and impact of the weapons.|
|You can have a smoother and more stable gameplay experience, as prone speed and no shake can improve the performance and optimization of the game.||You may encounter some bugs or glitches in the game, as prone speed and no shake are not officially supported by the developers and may cause some compatibility issues.|
How to adjust the sensitivity settings for different weapons and scopes
The sensitivity settings are crucial for using prone speed and no shake effectively in BGMI 1.8 OBB. The sensitivity settings determine how fast or slow your crosshair moves when you swipe your screen. You need to find the right balance between high and low sensitivity for different weapons and scopes, depending on your playstyle and preference.
Here are some general guidelines for adjusting the sensitivity settings for different weapons and scopes:
- For close-range weapons, such as shotguns, SMGs, or pistols, you may want to use a higher sensitivity setting, as this will allow you to move your crosshair faster and react quicker to enemies who are nearby.
- For long-range weapons, such as snipers, DMRs, or ARs, you may want to use a lower sensitivity setting, as this will allow you to move your crosshair slower and aim more precisely at enemies who are far away.
- For scopes, such as red dot, holographic, or 2x, you may want to use a medium sensitivity setting, as this will allow you to move your crosshair moderately and adapt to different situations.
- For scopes, such as 3x, 4x, 6x, or 8x, you may want to use a lower sensitivity setting, as this will allow you to move your crosshair slower and zoom in more accurately at enemies who are far away.
You can also experiment with different sensitivity settings until you find the one that suits you best. You can test your sensitivity settings in the training mode or in custom matches before playing in real matches.
How to improve your crosshair placement and recoil control
Crosshair placement and recoil control are two skills that can help you use prone speed and no shake effectively in BGMI 1.8 OBB. Crosshair placement refers to where you position your crosshair on the screen before shooting. Recoil control refers to how you manage the upward movement of your crosshair when shooting.
Here are some tips to improve your crosshair placement and recoil control:
- Aim for the head or upper body of your enemies, as this will deal more damage and increase your chances of getting a kill.