Attack On Titan WG V2.5: A Minecraft Addon Inspired by the Anime Series
Attack On Titan WG V2.5 is a Minecraft addon created by Wesl3y G4mes that brings the world of Attack On Titan to the game. Attack On Titan is a popular anime and manga series that depicts a post-apocalyptic scenario where humanity is besieged by giant humanoid creatures called Titans. The addon adds various features from the series, such as:
- The three walls that protect the human civilization: Wall Maria, Wall Rose, and Wall Sina.
- The Survey Corps, the military branch that fights against the Titans outside the walls.
- The 3D Maneuver Gear, a device that allows the soldiers to move swiftly and vertically using grappling hooks and gas.
- The Titans, the main antagonists of the series that come in different sizes and forms.
- The Colossal Titan, the largest and most powerful Titan that can break through the walls.
- The Female Titan, a mysterious Titan that can harden its skin and has high intelligence.
- The Beast Titan, a hairy Titan that can throw projectiles and command other Titans.
- The Armored Titan, a Titan that has armor-like plates covering its body.
- The Jaegerists, a rebel faction that follows Eren Yeager, the protagonist of the series who has the power to transform into a Titan.
The addon is compatible with Minecraft version 1.18+ and requires experimental gameplay to be enabled. It can be downloaded from Wesl3y G4mes’ YouTube channel or from MediaFire. The addon is still in development and may have some bugs or glitches. The creator welcomes feedback and suggestions from the fans of the series.
Attack On Titan WG V2.5 is a fun and immersive way to experience the thrilling and dark story of Attack On Titan in Minecraft. Fans of the series will enjoy fighting against or alongside their favorite characters and Titans, while newcomers will get a taste of the epic and tragic saga that has captivated millions of viewers and readers worldwide.
Some of the features of the addon are explained below:
The walls are the main defense of humanity against the Titans. They are divided into four districts: Shiganshina, Trost, Karanes, and Stohess. Each district has a gate that can be opened or closed by activating a lever. The walls are made of stone and have a height of 50 blocks. They can be damaged by the Colossal Titan or by TNT explosions. If a wall is breached, Titans will start to invade the district and attack the humans. The walls can be repaired by placing stone blocks on the damaged parts.
The Survey Corps
The Survey Corps is the elite branch of the military that ventures outside the walls to explore and fight the Titans. They wear green cloaks and use 3D Maneuver Gear to move around. The addon adds several characters from the Survey Corps as NPCs, such as Levi, Hange, Erwin, Mikasa, Armin, Jean, Connie, Sasha, and more. They can be spawned using their respective spawn eggs or by finding them in villages. They will attack any Titan they see and will follow the player if they are given a cloak. They can also be given swords or bows to increase their damage.
The 3D Maneuver Gear
The 3D Maneuver Gear is a device that allows the user to move swiftly and vertically using grappling hooks and gas. It is the main weapon of the Survey Corps and can also be used by the player. The addon adds two types of 3D Maneuver Gear: normal and thunder spear. The normal one can be crafted using iron ingots, leather, string, and gas cylinders. The thunder spear one can be crafted using iron ingots, leather, string, gas cylinders, and thunder spears. Thunder spears are explosive projectiles that can deal massive damage to Titans.
To use the 3D Maneuver Gear, the player needs to equip it in their chest slot and hold a sword or a bow in their main hand. The player can then aim at any block or entity and tap on the screen to launch a grappling hook. The player will be pulled towards the target and can release the hook by tapping again. The player can also double tap to boost their speed using gas. The gas level is shown on the top left corner of the screen and can be refilled by crafting or finding more gas cylinders. The player can also use the 3D Maneuver Gear to attack Titans by aiming at their nape, which is their weak spot.