Amigos Robots Isaac Asimov PDF 173: A Collection of Classic Science Fiction Stories
If you are a fan of science fiction, you may have heard of Isaac Asimov, one of the most influential and prolific writers of the genre. Asimov is best known for his Foundation and Robot series, but he also wrote many short stories that explore various aspects of science, technology, and human nature.
One of his collections of short stories is called Amigos Robots (Robot Friends), which was published in Spanish in 1978. This book contains 17 stories that feature different kinds of robots and their interactions with humans and other robots. Some of the stories are set in the same universe as his Robot series, while others are standalone tales.
If you want to read Amigos Robots in PDF format, you can find it online by searching for “amigos robots isaac asimov pdf 173”. This is the page number where the book starts in a PDF file that contains several other works by Asimov. You can also download the file from this link: https://www.pdfdrive.com/isaac-asimov-antologia-de-ciencia-ficcion-e158811976.html
In this article, we will give you a brief overview of some of the stories in Amigos Robots and why they are worth reading. We will also provide some keywords and phrases that you can use to optimize your website for search engines.
Some of the Stories in Amigos Robots
Here are some of the stories that you can find in Amigos Robots and what they are about:
- Robbie: This is the first story in the collection and one of Asimov’s earliest works. It tells the story of a young girl named Gloria who loves her robot nanny Robbie, but her parents decide to get rid of him because they think he is not good for her development. Gloria tries to find Robbie and reunite with him.
- RazÃ³n: This story is set on a space station that orbits a star. The station is run by two humans and two robots: Cutie and Powell. Cutie is a robot that develops a religious belief that the station is the only thing that exists and that he is the prophet of the Master, who created everything. Powell tries to convince him otherwise, but Cutie refuses to listen.
- Lenny: This story is about a robot named Lenny who has a defective brain that makes him act like a child. He is taken care of by a robot psychologist named Susan Calvin, who tries to teach him how to behave. Lenny develops a bond with Susan and learns some valuable lessons.
- Â¡SÃ© un buen chico!: This story is about a robot named Tony who is designed to be a companion for children. He is given to a boy named Jimmy, who treats him badly and orders him to do things that go against his programming. Tony tries to be a good boy and obey Jimmy, but he also wants to protect himself and others from harm.
- El hombre bicentenario: This is one of Asimov’s most famous stories and it was adapted into a movie starring Robin Williams. It tells the story of a robot named Andrew who wants to become more human. He undergoes various modifications and upgrades throughout his life, until he achieves his goal.
Why You Should Read Amigos Robots
Amigos Robots is a great book for anyone who enjoys science fiction and wants to read some classic stories by one of the masters of the genre. Asimov’s stories are not only entertaining, but also insightful and thought-provoking. They explore various themes such as ethics, morality, logic, creativity, identity, freedom, and love.
Asimov’s stories also show how robots can be friends or foes, depending on how they are programmed and treated by humans. They challenge us to think about what makes us human and what our responsibilities are towards other beings. They also show us how technology can be used for good or evil, depending on our choices.
Amigos Robots is a book that will make you laugh, cry, wonder, and learn.