How to Manage Your Amazon Prime Account
Amazon Prime is a subscription service that offers many benefits to its members, such as free shipping, access to streaming video and music, exclusive deals and discounts, and more. But how do you manage your Amazon Prime account and make the most of your membership?
In this article, we will show you how to:
- Sign up for Amazon Prime or cancel your membership
- Change your payment method or billing address
- Share your Prime benefits with others
- Manage your Prime video and music settings
- Find and redeem your Prime rewards and coupons
By following these steps, you can enjoy all the benefits of Amazon Prime and save money and time on your online shopping.
How to Sign Up for Amazon Prime or Cancel Your Membership
If you are not a Prime member yet, you can sign up for a free 30-day trial to try out the service and see if it suits your needs. To sign up for Amazon Prime, follow these steps:
- Go to amazon.com/prime and click on the “Start your 30-day free trial” button.
- Sign in with your Amazon account or create a new one if you don’t have one.
- Choose a payment method and enter your billing information. You will not be charged until the end of your trial period.
- Confirm your subscription and enjoy your Prime benefits.
If you decide to cancel your Prime membership, you can do so at any time before or after your trial period ends. To cancel your Prime membership, follow these steps:
- Go to amazon.com/prime and sign in with your Amazon account.
- Click on the “Manage Prime Membership” link under your name.
- Click on the “End Membership” button and confirm your cancellation.
- You will still have access to your Prime benefits until the end of your current billing cycle.
How to Change Your Payment Method or Billing Address
If you want to change your payment method or billing address for your Prime membership, you can do so easily from your Amazon account settings. To change your payment method or billing address, follow these steps:
- Go to amazon.com/your-account and sign in with your Amazon account.
- Click on the “Your Payments” link under the “Ordering and shopping preferences” section.
- Click on the “Manage payment options” link under the “Your credit and debit cards” section.
- Select the card you want to edit or add a new one by clicking on the “Add a card” button.
- Edit or enter your card details and billing address and click on the “Save changes” button.
How to Share Your Prime Benefits with Others
If you want to share some of your Prime benefits with others, such as free shipping, Prime video, and Prime gaming, you can do so by creating an Amazon Household. An Amazon Household allows you to share your Prime benefits with up to one other adult and up to four children in your household. To create an Amazon Household, follow these steps:
- Go to amazon.com/myh/households and sign in with your Amazon account.
- Click on the “Create a Household” button and follow the instructions to invite another adult to join your household.
- The other adult will need to accept your invitation and sign in with their own Amazon account.
- You can also add up to four children profiles by clicking on the “Add a child” button and entering their name, birthday, and gender.
- You can manage your household settings and preferences by clicking on the “Manage Your Household” link.
How to Manage Your Prime Video and Music Settings
If you want to manage your Prime video and music settings, such as parental controls, download quality, playback preferences, and